The second course in the INGUIDE Program will focus on the role of a guideline methodologist.
At the end of this course learners will:
- Be able to understand and describe the evidence-based methods for developing high-quality health guidelines based on the GIN-McMaster approach
- Be able to apply best practices in health guideline development as a panel methodologist
Pre-requisites: Level 1: Guideline Group or Panel Member Course certification
Delivery Format: Online, self-led modules (must be completed before the webinar) and live, instructor-led webinars
Time Commitment: approximately 13.5 hours (4.5 hours self-led material to cover before the webinar + (2) x 4.5-hour live webinars)
Certification Requirements: completion of level 2 coursework; pass level 2 online quizzes; participate in 3 guideline panels as methodologist
LIVE ONLINE INSTRUCTOR-LED WEBINARS
- You need to attend only (1) pair of dates (ex. May 20 + May 21)
- Please complete the online Level 2 module via Avenue in advance of the webinar
- Attendance is taken at the webinar
- If you are unable to attend the webinar, please contact: email@example.com
- Official sign-up details will come when the course launches
- For consistency, the times listed below are in EASTERN TIME ZONE (EST/Toronto Time) but please feel free to attend any (1) pair of dates that suits your schedule/region of the world
DATES ARE TBD
PLEASE READ BEFORE CHECKOUT:
Note #1: Pre-requisite Course Reminder
The Level 2: Guideline Methodologist Course has a pre-requisite requirement, which is the completion of the Level 1: Guideline Panel Member Certification Course. For any questions and concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note #2: Declined Purchases
If your purchase declines, an invoice can be created for you. Your certificate will not be released until receipt of payment. Please contact inguide@mcmaster to request an invoice.
Note #3: Mock Invoices
According to McMaster University's financial policy, we are not able to create "mock" invoices for organizations or individuals who purchase our course in the checkout page but need an "invoice copy" as well (which is typical in cases where an employer reimburses the individual). However, a letter of confirmation can be requested at email@example.com to support your reimbursement and proof of documentation process.