The second course in the INGUIDE Program will focus on the role of a guideline methodologist.
At the end of this course learners will:
- Be able to understand and describe the evidence-based methods for developing high-quality health guidelines based on the GIN-McMaster approach
- Be able to apply best practices in health guideline development as a panel methodologist
Pre-requisites: Level 1: Guideline Group or Panel Member Course certification
Delivery Format: Online, self-led modules (must be completed before the webinar) and live instructor-led webinars
Time Commitment: approximately 18 hours (6 hours of self-led material to cover before the webinar + (3) x 4-hour live webinars)
Certification Requirements: completion of level 2 coursework; pass level 2 online quizzes; participate in 3 guideline panels as methodologist
LIVE ONLINE INSTRUCTOR-LED WEBINARS
- All the dates and times are posted in the Avenue platform. Please indicate your preferences well in advance.
- If one month has dates with times that do not work well for a particular time zone, we will offer the webinars again in another month to suit that time zone.
- You need to attend all 3 webinars in the same month that indicated your preference for via the Avenue platform.
- Please complete the online Level 2 modules (M1 to M11) via Avenue in advance of the webinar, in order to receive the Zoom link for the webinar.
- Attendance is taken at the webinar.
- Webinar dates are not guaranteed and subject to change. We endeavour to accomodate as many preferences.
PLEASE READ BEFORE CHECKOUT:
Note #1: Pre-requisite Course Reminder
The Level 2: Guideline Methodologist Course has a pre-requisite requirement, which is the completion of the Level 1: Guideline Panel Member Certification Course. For any questions and concerns, please email: email@example.com
Note #2: Declined Purchases
If your purchase declines, an invoice can be created for you. Your certificate will not be released until receipt of payment. Please contact inguide@mcmaster to request an invoice.
Note #3: Mock Invoices
According to McMaster University's financial policy, we are not able to create "mock" invoices for organizations or individuals who purchase our course in the checkout page but need an "invoice copy" as well (which is typical in cases where an employer reimburses the individual). However, a letter of confirmation can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org to support your reimbursement and proof of documentation process.